25th Annual Midnight Madness Run
Wednesday, Dec 31, 2014 10:45 PM
Rose Mofford Sports Complex
Looking to get one last run in before we say goodbye to 2014? Want to be able to say you did Phoenix's first 5K of 2015? StartLine Racing is honored to continue a true Phoenix tradition by hosting the 25th Annual Midnight Madness run as we celebrate the end of 2014 and the start of a new race year! Join us as we say goodbye to Father Time and welcome Baby New Year!
This year's event will feature the final race of 2014 on December 31st at 10:45pm and the first race of 2015 with a run on January 1st at 12:05am with a New Year's Celebration and Sparkling Cider toast in between.
What You Get!!
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech LONG SLEEVE Wind Shirts
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups
- Sparkling Cider Toast at Midnight
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!
Final 5K or First 5K
- $30 through November 30
- $35 December 1 through December 24
- $40 December 25 through December 29
- $45 on Race Day
Want to run them both? Double down for just $5 more!
Register online above or by mailing in your payment with this Registration Form!
Schedule of Events
Tuesday, December 30
- 4:00 - 7:00pm Packet picket up and late registration. Location TBA.
Wednesday, December 31
- 9:45pm Race Day Packet Pick-up & Registration Opens
- 10:45pm Final 5K Race Begins
- 11:35pm Final 5K Awards Begin (approximate)
- Midnight New Year's Toast
- 12:05am First 5K Begins
- 1:05am First 5K Awards Begin (approximate)
All participants will be chip timed by StartLine Racing. Awards will be given to the top 3 finishers in all age categories (5 year age groups will be used in the 3.33 mile
Can't run/walk in the event but want to participate? We are always looking for volunteers to help support our athletes. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete our Volunteer Application!